On completion of your horse arena it is important to keep it properly maintained.
To give your arena a lasting working life:
- Ensure your arena is regularly graded out after use.
- If you have a a second membrane do not let it become exposed.
- Treat timber fencing every three years.
- Keep outlet for pipes for drainage clear at all times.
- Roll out horse arena to maintain firm surface.
- Top up when required.
We supply all after care equipment and have many items in stock including quads, graders, rollers, chain harrows, both new and used. We also carry a full range of surface for top up when required.
Feel free to get in touch with us for advice on caring for your equestrian arena.